Monday, March 24, 2008

Klassy Kreations and Photography(ordering info)
























My love of photography has led me to where I am at this moment in time. I have been busy making my own photography props.(very cute tutus,dresses, headbands, bows, headpieces,ect..) After showing some of my pictures to people, they have showed interest in the tutus and headbands. I do the headbands, beanies, flower clips and tutus/tutu dresses on the side.(along with photography, which is VERY INFORMAL and RELAXED) Email me with any questions or orders. I can make any size and color of all.

Tutus-infant to teen- any color with flower accents around the waistband ,flare can be added(petals, jewels, ect...) (6 inch, 10 inch, and 14 inch, cutom orders for longer length if needed)

Tutu dresses- these look adorable on the 2-5 year olds, but can be made for any age, any color with any flare, (20 inches around and 20 inches long)

Headbands-any color available, 2 different widths of 1.5 inch and 3 inch, infant to adult(one size for all) easy to attach interchangable flower or sassy clip ( can be made to match a tutu or dress)

Flower or sassy clip-all colors and variety of flower, attached to alligator clip, flower clip - sassy clip (feathery)
Baby beanie hat- any color, fits infant to 3 years(depends on the size of their head)
Flip flops-(sassy flip flops to match tutus or just ask for any color)...toddler, girls, and adult sizes available.
I can ship any orders, anywhere.

Photography- Since not be a professional photographer, I don't have my own studio.(hope to soon) I have been taking pictures for the past couple of years for certain people. I have great fun doing it. I got tired of paying high prices for special moments and memories. So I decided to take my own pictures. I have been asked by several to take there pictures, and am looking forward to nicer weather so I can do so. 1 hour session-$30 (as many people and clothing changes as you want, I have some of the tutus and headbands as photo props for use if needed, local location,and 1 disc with all photos and you have printing rights) I can order you prints if needed, just let me know what you want. For $10 x-tra, I can photo edit pictures(add text, border, color accent, b/w, sepia, blemish fixer,ect...just ask, I can do) For $50, I will also make collages of your choice and also save to your disc. 100% money back guarantee if you aren't satisfied, I am not out to make a million, I just want you to be happy with the results.
The above photos are some of my work.(the color accents to pics, the headbands and beanies, and tutu dresses, and flower clips I have all done)

Please email with questions or orders or appointments. I will be glad to help you out!! I can come to you if needed.(most of my pics are done outside, it just needs to be a nice, sunny day, with low wind.........yeah right, we are in Oklahoma,huh?

Please email me with questions or orders, please allow 1-5 days for special orders or requests. rednursetaz@yahoo.com or jkjdow@hotmail.com

Thanks for viewing my site.

Kim
I will travel, but I will have to charge mileage............

No comments: